The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis Unveils Meeting and Event Space Renovation
February 6, 2018
The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis, has officially completed the remastering of its 30,000 sf of event space. The renovation delivers tasteful, sophisticated new interiors along with enhanced gathering offerings and numerous technological breakthroughs. Among the most impactful upgrades are a technical makeover of the hotel’s one-of-a-kind amphitheater, while inventive group menus and meeting breaks from an award-winning banquets team, reimagined event themes and designs, and a celebratory meetings package further showcase the hotel’s new offering.
Highlights of the meeting space renovation include:
- Advanced lighting and technological systems in The Ritz-Carlton Ballroom and major updates to the group dining experience.
- Sophisticated new furnishings and finishes throughout all meeting venues, presenting a contemporary color palette, while enhanced sound and optical systems further transform the spaces.
- Technological innovations in the acclaimed amphitheater, which provides tiered desk seating for 140 in unique, theater presentation style, along with rear-screen projection and live videoconferencing capabilities. The 3,300-sf venue is dominated by a large, 16 by 10- format glass rear projection screen. Flanking the stage on either side are two large LCD monitors, which are also 1080p high-definition-capable.
- Updated event décor, themes and concepts, including the hotel’s new Blue Lounge evening experience highlighted by a full-size bar crafted of sculptured ice.
- Memorable amenities and table-top features for meetings of all sizes, from herbal-infused hand-bottled waters to individual ice sculptures of the Gateway Arch, and hand-shaped pastries inspired by company products and logos.
- All-new banquet menus serving up a customized and entertaining experience, from made-to-order omelets and self-crafted yogurt parfaits to meeting breaks featuring exclusive nitro and cold-brew coffees, as well as cookies and milk, a raw bar brunch, St. Louis BBQ menus and ballpark breaks complete with local fan favorites.
- In celebration of its meeting space makeover, The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis has introduced a special new “St. Louis Inspirations” meeting break. Allowing guests to experience some of the city’s finest snack cuisines, the mid-morning or mid-afternoon experience presents an assortment of Fitz’s Soda, Billy Goat Chips, Gooey Butter Cake, Ted Drewes Frozen Custard and Toasted Ravioli with Marinara.
The 305-room Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis features more than 30,000 sf of meetings and events space, including the 12,750-sf Ritz-Carlton Ballroom and eight more intimate rooms ranging in size from 483 to 1,680 sf. The Ritz-Carlton Ballroom can accommodate up to 850 guests, and its separate ballroom valet entrance provides event participants with a seamless arrival and departure experience.