Destinations International Announces its 2020 Strategic Partners and Introduces 11 New Partners
March 10, 2020
Destinations International, the world’s largest resource for official destination organizations, convention and visitors bureaus (CVBs) and tourism boards, has announced the organization’s 2020 Strategic Partners.
The strategic partnership program, started in 2017, connects corporate and industry organizations with the largest global network of destination organizations, convention bureau and tourism boards.
Destinations International has worked with its strategic partners to develop strong and meaningful relationships driving forward an innovative range of customized programs. Destinations International’s initiatives stretch across the globe to activate around the organization’s four pillars of community, advocacy, research and education. The strategic partners are committed to destination organizations and continue to invest in the tourism industry year after year.
“In a short amount of time, the strategic partnership program has been a great success for Destinations International as we work together to grow the profession and the industry,” said Don Welsh, President and CEO Destinations International. “This program delivers a strong level of access and engagement with the top minds and organizations we serve. It also allows for us to work together and share insights on the trends and developments that impact everyone in the industry. We are thrilled to welcome back more than 50 strategic partners in 2020, as well as 11 new partners to date.”
New strategic partners for 2020 include:
- Barkley: Barkley is an independent strategy, design and creative idea company that builds potent modern brands, inside and out. We believe the only brands to survive will be the ones that evolve at the rate of the consumer. In the last decade, Barkley has become one of the preeminent experts on the Modern Consumer. We’re committed to knowing the modern consumer better than anyone else and building brands to meet and lead them. We do this through our three idea centers – strategy, design, and activation.
- Carvertise: Carvertise is America’s leader in rideshare advertising and marketing technologies. Since 2012, Carvertise has helped top brands across the country reach their target consumers in a way that’s memorable, effective and proven. Powered by high mileage rideshare drivers, Carvertise is revolutionizing the transit advertising industry by providing a media solution with superior tracking, targeting, and memorability.
- Casual Astronaut: Casual Astronaut is a content marketing agency that helps organizations create quality content to connect with the audiences they seek (travelers, meeting planners, etc.). It has a specialized focus in destination marketing, helping destination organizations and hospitality clients develop effective content programs for both print and digital communications.
- Cvent: Cvent is the global meeting, event and travel technology leader. Cvent offers software solutions to event planners for event registration and management, venue selection, mobile apps, email marketing and surveys. Cvent provides hoteliers with an integrated platform, enabling properties to increase group business demand through advertising and improve conversion through proprietary demand management and business intelligence solutions. Cvent solutions optimize the entire event management lifecycle and enable clients globally to manage their meetings and events.
- Destination ENV: For over 18 years, Envisionit’s team of digital experts has been delivering innovation and results living at the intersection of creative, media, and technology. With the launch of Destination ENV, we have designed a team focused on inspiring visitors to imagine what your destination makes possible. It’s in our nature to help brands cultivate the right audience relationships. The ones that make them a part of something great and to address the unique challenges DMOs and CVBs face today. Whether it’s an engaging campaign, website, or media program, ultimately, it is out mission to make your destination their destination.
- Fired Up! Culture: Fired Up! Culture is focused on elevating Destination Organizations through strengthened culture, leadership development and building high-performance teams. We use proven, innovative tools and data-driven solutions to help organizations understand how to inspire their team members, foster a culture of excellence, and experience business breakthroughs like never before.
- Hootboard: HootBoard is transforming visitor information experiences for destinations and destination partners in the travel, tourism and events industries with its easy to deploy concierge kiosk platform. HootBoard based concierge kiosks give control back to destination organizations and their partners to provide the best in-real-life destination information to their leisure visitors, event attendees and citizens.
- Madden Media: Madden is a full-service destination marketing agency which uses innovative, technology-driven marketing strategies to provide solutions for our partners. Our team impacts the growth of communities by creating personalized, immersive campaigns that connect people to places.
- Omniexperience: Omniexperience delivers powerful solutions to help destinations drive rich experiences and gain access to metrics that sharpen their strategic approach.
- Pandora: Pandora connects artists, fans and brands through the passion point of music with over 78 million listeners each month on over 1,800 connected devices and 190+ car models. With their 100% logged-in user base and 2,000+ audience segments, Pandora’s music platform provides Travel+ Tourism brands with user data to connect with their targeted audience.
- Sojern: Sojern’s digital marketing solutions for travel are built on more than a decade of expertise analyzing the complete traveler path to purchase. The company drives travelers from dream to destination by activating multi-channel branding and performance solutions on the Sojern Traveler Platform for more than 10,000 customers around the world.
Destinations International’s entire line-up of 2020 Strategic Partners include:
- Brand USA
- Miles Partnership
- Fired Up! Culture – 2020 NEW Partner
- IMEX Group
- Longwoods International
- MMGY Global
- CFO by Design
- CVENT – 2020 NEW Partner
- Digital Edge Marketing
- Expedia Group Media Solutions
- MMGY NEXTFactor
- Northstar Meetings Group
- SearchWide Global
- Barkley – 2020 NEW Partner
- Casual Astronaut – 2020 NEW Partner
- Carvertise – 2020 NEW Partner
- Destination Analysts
- Destination ENV- 2020 NEW Partner
- HootBoard – 2020 NEW Partner
- Madden Media – 2020 NEW Partner
- Maritz Global Events
- Mile Marker 630
- Omni Experience – 2020 NEW Partner
- Pandora Media - 2020 NEW Partner
- Sojern – 2020 NEW Partner
- Tourism Economics
- Association Forum
- Association of Australian Convention Bureaux (AACB)
- European Cities Marketing (ECM)
- International Association of Exhibitions and Events (IAEE)
- International Association of Venue Managers (IAVM)
- International LGBTQ+ Travel Association (IGLTA)
- Meeting Professionals International (MPI)
- Sports ETA
- National Tour Association (NTA)
- Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA)
- Travel and Tourism Research Association (TTRA)
- U.S. Travel Association
Visit Website: www.destinationsinternational.org