Set on 13,000 acres deep in Texas Hill Country, the serene location allows visitors to relax, connect and enjoy the pure unfiltered beauty and peace of Sonora.
JL Bar offers guests the best of Texas with warm southern hospitality, unparalleled service and one-of-a-kind experiences. With over 30,000 square feet of unique indoor and outdoor meeting and event space and a private FBO airport, JL Bar is the ideal space for meetings, corporate events, incentive groups, and more.
- Rooms & Rates: 16 luxury cabins and 16 spacious guest rooms with rates starting at $645/night.
- Location: Situated in Sonora, TX, a short drive from Austin, San Antonio and Dallas/Fort Worth areas, the property offers the best of both Texas Hill Country and West Texas. Guests can also arrive into JL Bar’s private FBO airport, about 5 minutes from the property.
- Meetings and Event Spaces: With more than 30,000 square feet of meeting and event spaces on property, companies have their pick of nine locations while they build morale and team spirit. For larger groups, the private airport hangar can be transformed to an event space capable of holding over 1,200 people.
- Incentive Groups: Groups don’t have to leave the ranch for an exciting adventure. JL Bar can craft an exceptional itinerary with on-property activities including horseback riding, ATV excursions, hiking, archery, nightly karaoke, and shooting activities at the sporting clay complex.
- Culinary: Led by Senior Executive Chef, Michael Collins, JL Bar’s cuisine is reflective of the current seasons with the emphasis on using locally sourced ingredients. For groups, JL Bar offers a special Cowboy Cookout where guests can enjoy a traditional, gourmet cowboy dinner and drinks in a secluded location as the sun hits the horizon.