Preparations To Attend WEC Grapevine- Reunite For Recovery!
October 1, 2020
We are so excited to welcome you to WEC Grapevine! As you prepare to join us in November, we want to take a moment to send you more information on what to expect at WEC this year.
- To reduce onsite contact, we will be sending you a toolkit that will include a reusable mask, a safety kit, and your conference badge. It is important that you update your registration with your mailing address if you have not provided it already. This will ensure that you receive your kit and will be able to gain entrance to the event with your conference badge.
- To add or update your mailing address:
1. Visit the WEC website and click the ‘Already registered?’ link located in the top right corner.
2. Login with your email address and confirmation number. Your confirmation number is HXNZG5KSVLN.
3. Once you reach your registration page, click the modify button. Scroll down to contact information and verify that your mailing address is correct. Click the next button through your registration until you get to the end and then click finish.
- If you have not booked your housing already, make sure to do so before the reservation deadline on October 12. Click here to book your stay at the Gaylord Texan Hotel. If you believe you have already made a reservation but do not have a confirmation email, please reach out to the Gaylord directly at 817-778-1000.
- If you are not able to attend the in-person event, please contact us by October 19. We are offering to let you change your registration to the WEC Digital Experience or defer your registration to WEC Las Vegas in 2021. You can even use your registration funds toward membership renewal or a certificate course through our MPI Academy.
- If you haven’t already, make sure to watch our Duty of Care video and visit our landing page for more information about the actions that MPI, its partners, and stakeholders are taking to prepare a safe, productive environment to meet.
WEC GRAPEVINE WEBSITE