The Palazzo at the Venetian Resort Presents an Enlightened Guest Experience
September 10, 2018
The Palazzo, the refined luxury hotel that is part of The Venetian Resort Las Vegas, has unveiled the dramatic results of a design evolution, a renaissance sparked by its remodeled casino floor and renovations to all suites. Inventive guest touch points span a refined new collective of intimate cocktail havens, unexpected digital art installations within the transformed casino floor, world-class dining concepts, unique incorporation of earth-friendly touches, and unprecedented levels of access and personalized service through Prestige at The Palazzo, the hotel’s elevated luxury experience.
“Visitors returning to The Palazzo will find a noticeable difference in the energy level of the resort,” said George Markantonis, president and COO of The Venetian, The Palazzo and Sands Expo. “A culmination of nearly two years of work, we have touched nearly every aspect of the guest experience at The Palazzo. Beginning with the casino, which has been reimagined from floor to ceiling, and continuing to the resort’s refreshed suites, The Palazzo provides a fresh approach to Las Vegas luxury.”
Enlightened elements at The Palazzo include:
- The Cocktail Collective-Meet Electra: The future of nightlife is now at Electra Cocktail Club, the new imaginative cocktail experience located in the epicenter of the casino floor. An inventive collision of energy and style, Electra completes the trinity that is The Venetian Cocktail Collective, comprised of the sophisticated Dorsey, the romantic Rosina and now, the kinetic Electra. The Collective is redefining cocktail culture on the Las Vegas Strip, combining unparalleled cocktails, refined settings, and unique music identities.A dynamic scene that exudes an escapist vibe, Electra is a feast for the eyes. A digital display spanning 40 feet serves as a focal point, featuring original art in a mind-blowing 70 million pixels and more than one billion colors. This visual canvas, the highest resolution video display in Las Vegas, features a curated selection of art providing storylines that unfold throughout the evening. The 127-seat bar has a color palate of black and white with deep teal accents throughout the space. Large tufted sofas provide seating in the center of the bar while custom lounge chairs with contrasting leathers and metallic trim line the perimeter.
- Casino Floor: The Palazzo casino floor, the central heartbeat of The Palazzo, is introducing new elements that go beyond the thrill of gaming — from an overhead electric ribbon of color that creates waves of light as it ripples hue-to-hue, to new marble pathways with patterns and medallions drawn from rich Italian history. Three new bar concepts — anchored by energetic and glamourous Electra Cocktail Club — enliven the casino and engage guests with sultry design. The renovation delivers a visually engaging atmosphere that conveys a sense of prominence and sophistication.
- New Dining Concepts: The Palazzo’s newest culinary offering, Mott 32, is set to debut in December 2018, with an immersive dining experience that will highlight the indulgent beauty of unlikely pairings. Renown for combining traditional Chinese culture and preparations with modern philosophies, Mott 32 is a celebration of Hong Kong culture and culinary tradition, and represents the modern Chinese city. Mott 32, with its fresh daily dim sum, will featureCantonese and Szechuan fine dining practices. Named after Manhattan’s 32 Mott Street, where New York’s first Chinese convenience store opened in 1891, considered the nucleus for what is now a vibrant Chinatown in one of the most exciting cities in the world. Designed by Hong Kong-based Joyce Wang Studio, this is the third Mott 32 restaurant by global brand Maximal Concepts (and the first in the United States), bringing one of Hong Kong’s finest modern dining experiences to Las Vegas.
- New Suites: In keeping with their philosophy of creating an electrifying-yet-intimate Las Vegas getaway, the refreshed Palazzo guest suites seamlessly blend opulence with earth-friendly nods to usher in a new standard for luxury in Las Vegas. Each of The Palazzo’s 2,872 lighter and brighter suites have been redesigned to feature enhanced esthetics that range from LEED-standard wall coverings, flooring, lighting and finishes. Mother Nature mindfulness extends to the corridors and elevator lobbies with illumination that is both brighter and more energy efficient.
- Prestige at The Palazzo: Prestige at The Palazzo is an elevated luxury experience that offers unprecedented levels of access to premium amenities and personalized services. The resort has joined Virtuoso’s collection of the finest luxury hotels, resorts, cruise lines, airlines, tour operators and other suppliers worldwide. From a private check-in with a glass of Prosecco, to unparalleled amenities with special touches, this curated experience is matched with an extraordinary staff to make a stay at Prestige at The Palazzo truly memorable.
With a fresh personality reflective of its Italian roots and light-hearted approach to luxury, The Palazzo at The Venetian Resort has been transformed as it envelops guests into a welcoming atmosphere, with a distinct sense of place.